First major upgrade to FIXtelligentSeptember 16, 2015
Today we’ve launched a major upgrade to FIXtelligent.
- We have revamped the the design and layout of FIXtelligent so that it is clearer, crisper and easier to navigate. This is our first design refresh after product launch and hope you will like it.
- Creating and editing User Defined Messages in your specs is now supported.
- You can now also add User Defined Fields into FIX messages.
- We have also added support for adding non-standard FIX tags in any message. These fields can come from another message of base version, or from another FIX version.
- We’ve built the foundation for automatically importing public FIX specs from PDF/Word files into FIXtelligent format and have started to publish what we get our hands on. You can now view these specs and bookmark them.
- You can now also compare your specs against any public specs with granularity down to field and valid values. You will have full visibility into differences in your specs, and any of the public specs.
Besides these new features, we have fixed numerous bugs and made improvements to the backend platform. Stay tuned for more features in next weeks and months.
Get started with FIXtelligent now!